Wednesday, January 24, 2007

the eye

I'm super tired now. Even feel like sleeping on the way when I drove back from work, as I've been staying up quite late till 12 since last weekend and of course wake up so early lately.

Well, besides the numbers and new software, the part that makes me headache the most has to be the every morning welcome greeting from the congested traffic...

Wakao... I'm quite liao gong for the first few days because I never know that KL can have so many cars and as if all squeezed out at one time... -_- and later on, I become very gek sim because the motorcyclist always like to honk me. WEI... it's like I was driving in my own lane, stuck in the nightmarish traffic also they will honk me, shoo you to give way, or honk you to move further a bit so they can dash forward faster... -___- Susu told me don't be sad, cause one day I'll become very numb like her... 'you jam la, I don't care' kinda attitude... Maybe one day if I cannot tahan already, I think I'll join the dark force, to be a motorcyclist. =p

Today, was a bad day for me. Woke up and I saw a sleepy pig in the mirror, not only with fluffy hair, but SHIT with a swelling eye!!! It's a mosquito bite anyway, should be a blessing in disguise cause it wasn't ngan tiu zam'... just a swollen red spot beneath my eye bag..... =( YET, still it's very shitty in sucha situation that made me started to think, whether or not I should go to work, with that swollen and reddish eye... Think think think... Finally I made up my mind!! wo kuo chu qu le!!! I applied a layer of thick oilment on it. Really felt like crying early in the morning la shit. (you try to imagine, I put Tiger Balm Oilment around my eye, >-*~~~) As I already mentioned earlier, congested traffic time!! chance is, keh poh motorcyclist/driver will spot on me driving with one-eye-closed when the traffic is moving slow, came to think of this, my heart squirmed a lil suddenly ... BUT, wo shuo wo kuo chu qu lehhhhh!!!! So quickly, I reached out for my sunglasses, and put it on, and happily again with a 50% impaired eye-sight, I reached the destination safely. No more reddish and swollen wohooooo!!! Not a bad quick fix afterall... hehe!! What a day!!!


ps: Yesterday night, I was trying to chat with these two long lost Liverpool mates of mine, as they missed out the last gathering, but then I went to PK sudoku with my friends and left them two in the chat room... Jin and Benji, paiseh paiseh *-*

gtg off d. I can collapse anytime soon. Bye all.

7 comments:

cassieandrea said...

i thought u hv chucky's eyes b4 i complete da whole entry. Hahhahaa.
bout da heavy traffic, aii. Msian luvs to honk. U made mistake, they honk; u let them cut queue, ppl fr behind honk; u're not goin to cross d road, ppl honk oso. 2007, we shall show ppl our Honk lai Honk qu culture. =) A symphony on road that helps da tourism board to promote msia. Hehe, but i m not a honker.

Anonymous said...

Haha..Msia punya honk-ing culture...So next time if those motorcyclist honk u then u can honk them bak de...Imagine u ride on the harley davidson with ur black leather jacket,leather glove n oso ur sunglasses...Look cool hor..."hou yeng" ar...Eh,i dont even know the Tiger Balm Oilment is so effective de...

best regards,
wjiun

ariel said...

cassieandrea: hon la hon qu culture... -_- what a good point to promote tourism msia. while stuck in a jam, we can have oursf a lil time to yan xiong the eye on msia too rite... haha!

wjiun: wasei, harley davidson... cant imagine the image u design for me lor, lol! i also duno, u can try on ur nyamuk bite nx time, my ah ma used to like this oilment alot... be it bite, cut ke apa-apa also use this.

cassieandrea said...

4fuhar... tiger balm worr..cut oso apply!?!?!? then how can it wound?! can? ahhaha, mayb can. But too painful >.< Yer, till now, i still didnt even get to see eye on msia u know! from far far oso kenot see. -__-

ZMiN said...

Ahahaa! Hey I put tiger balm under my eyes all the time! To keep myself awake during lectures! Last time I used medicated oil, but my eyes seem to have developed immunity against it. Hence the arrival of tiger balm! And they do have Tiger Balm here too! And they advertise it so big on TV!

Great site you've got here! haha!

ariel said...

cassieandrea: why cannot! if u limbo haf way then feel pening, u can also apply tiger balm haha... this is what i remember about their tvc. hvn seen the eye yet? tsk tsk... lousy kl lang... what r u doing everyday?!

zmin: welcome to my blog!! ^^ u're the first stranger who step into my blog u know haha... hope my blog wont mun chan nei... btw, i like the honesty in ur blog, very down to earth & funny way of story-telling hehe.. u mean tiger balm is also available in canada? unbelievable.... now i wonder is tiger balm a local brand??

cassieandrea said...

ahahaha, lousy min is here. Tsk tsk. Hhahahaa, DOWN TO EARTH... she's more than tat. ahhahaha. Er, tiger balm is a product from singapore, isnt it? the 虎豹别墅? Haw Par Villa? i remember tat we can buy from there. -__-
haha, wat i do every day? i wipe tiger balm on my skin n go interview. Tat's why ppl dun wan hire me cuz of da odor~ -__- lame huh.