Thursday, January 11, 2007

c'est la vie

After holidaying for 3.5 months, the views of future finally begin to gain traction in something settled and serious. The whole process was filled with helpless dread when sometimes I don't exactly know what I want. Yet when you see one by one, your friends have already kick-started in their career, you are still uselessly loitering at home like a pig.


Getting the offer of job was something out of the expectation as I didn't believe in myself for this time. Despite the fact that I've to complete the test in 30 minutes, which I didn't think that I've done well; I stumbled over a question and was left uhmmm...err... It was blessing in disguise afterall. =)


On the way home, I passed by a primary school, seeing there're kids all in their blue and white uniform, chasing after each other, playing and laughing. All at once, the happiness and excitement tingled with faint sorrow. In retrospect of how my primary school life used to be, it was carefree and full of fun. Looking back it felt like I just graduated from there not long ago, but hey, 11 years coming... Now, I'm about to enter a totally new chapter of my life which is awaited to be read and explored...


Before I end this entry, I have some important people to thank to: Firstly, Doreen of course ^^, for her kindness and help, without her telling me I would have no knowledge of this company. Also, the Fatty who always back me throughout the ups and downs. Sab, ngor geh gong dong wah gei hou gar!! Sia, who never failed in showing me the direction for and to the interviews. Chieu Mei, for the printer, not forgetting the late night talks. Cassie, for the courtesy of songs and pictures. Ky, who show me to the 'sort-of-know-it' place hehe... Susu, Moon, Fei Wen, Raymond, Prissy, Stephen... Last but not least, my Mommy, who understand me and never nudge me in this. THANK YOU ALL... arigatou... 谢谢... gamxia... merci... danke... sekian sahaja, terima-kasih!!! ^^


~Blessing all the friends out there who's still fighting for your future and life. May the force be with you~

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

gd luck n all da best !!! =)

cassie

ariel said...

thanks... u too ar! sun sun li li =>

felice said...

finally the good news has come.
there's oways sunshine after the rain, it perhaps sounds corny, but if you believe, this is true.
let's take up the unpredictable challenges and pass through the unpredictable path in your coming future.
Believe in you....

ariel said...

felice, thanks so much... ^^ i wish you the same, overcome the challenges ahead and be a 'working pretty' as u said... =p