Saturday, July 01, 2006

june is over


A month has passed, this fast... while Pei Jun in Sheffield seems to still honeymooning... I already have to gear up for my 4th and 5th assignments which due next Tuesday. Fast huh... I have neverending readings, assignments, due dates, thinking of that can be so blue. However, I'm not alone, cuz I have a lot of comrades in arm with me all the time.

The weather as usual is unpredictable... Everyday I'll have to check the weather forecast before I go out or worse if there's network problem when I can't go online, I'll have to stretch my hands out of the window to test the temperature =p And today, it's very sunny and windy!

This weekend is again, (besides assignment) football day~ last weekend I've gone to watch the supposedly last match of England in pub, but yea.. they make it into quarter final!! So again, I'll go to watch the match later at 4, it's the knockout round of England team whether or not they can get into semi-final!!! it's about national dignity of England... and due to proximity of where I am now, today I'll support England!!! yeaaa....

No comments: