Wednesday, June 21, 2006

rainy day: 15c


The picture above was taken on 6th June during the first induction day at my university,
where there is a beautiful yard full of plants outside my classroom.
And now after a matter of 2 weeks time,
magic happens!
...
...
...
...
...
happily, the little yellow flowers bloom~
can you see how cute they are?
Regardless of the damp caused by the shower day, the chilly drizzling...
the flower blossom has truly make my day...

Today is also the first time i drift asleep with 'double indemnity' in class...opsss... I slept so late yesterday rushing for assignment and in fact, black and white film is so unbearable to my eye sight, studying film noir as such? count me out =p

Hmm... it's now still raining outside, as cold as you can imagine when there's rain + wind = chill, so far it's the heaviest rain I've experienced here, but I definitely like it... Between, it seems like thunder won't strike here even when it rains? Would it? It's good, so I can still come online hehe... It's time to study now, as the game of Sweden vs England just end, such a disturb that make me distracting! =p Bye!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey .. i start to drop my comment la... u looks fairer... later become white white ghost.... u looks enjoy there ... must must put ur effort in enjoy other than study lor .. haha... miss ya...

Anonymous said...

Hey girl...The flowers are so beautiful...amazing lar...especially the colour turn out to be so nice...i guess u have a better environment to study in campus...u should have sit beside the flowers and study or "daydreaming" ...sure feel very energetic...ahhaha

Anonymous said...

suli: got such thing? i look pale, mayeb just because of not enough sleep haha.. the sun here is big!!

asa: the flower's withering now.. that's the best glimpse of those yellow flower~ teehee~