Saturday, July 29, 2006

chester


after so much agony rushing for 2 assignments and 1 presentation in a week's time... phew! things are now over, (even more to come after this short break), we had a day trip to Chester on a super sunny day. Yea, 2 weeks ago the weather turned to be so HOT... extremely hot and dry! Even worse than Malaysia that you can imagine, there's no fan, no nothing in the room, and to top it up, the builders are sawing tiles everyday downstairs, for the stairs sake! My room is accumulating so much dust everyday even if I close the window. Anyway, in a better light, there are about 13 stair cases more to go, so I think I shall expect another 2 weeks of unrestful and dusty chaos...

okie, back to Chester, we all had so much fun, with all the coursemates and lecturers. For me, I almost near to complete the Chester Millennium Trial which emcompasses 40 must-visit achitectural buildings voted by local people, something like that :p

The most famous landmark in Chester:
the Eastgate Clock.

some says the views down there look like the France Village in Malaysia...

such an old clock, take picture is a must!!

wan jiun is kept hostage! haha...

~*~

Yesterday, I had a trip to Manchester with my housemates, but for now i'm very lazy to sort out the pic just yet, so wait la and next week, that'll be SCOTLAND trip!!!! ;) check out the pics soon tata!!

No comments: