Sunday, July 02, 2006

knockout match!

and England lost~ =(

and I'm actually a bit sad about it... had wasted my precious time of doing assingment (90min+30min+the penalty kick+walk from hostel to the pub === more than two hours!!), sitting on the floor that makes my butt sore, inhaling lotsa smokes in the pub that's cramp with all English except us, all gals and Asian! After all the hysteric shouts and support for England team, the match ended goallessly... OMG... very gan jeong in a way, before Beckham got injured and CRIED.. ooo... pity boy, and before Wayne Rooney got sent off, after that, the game is kinda boring! Deep down inside I knew they can't make it! Steven Gerrad has broken Fei Wen's heart ooo... But honestly, with all the disadvantages they have, the boys are playing very very well already, don't ya think so?

Anyway, quite a lot of English men cried after England lost, they cried!! omg... so pityful! one even fall crying in his girlfriend's arm, crying like a baby. Now I know how impactful world cup is for English, OR maybe maybe, the man has just lost 5,ooo pound in a bet, as my friend said, wahaha... In a positive light, I'm quite happy also, as I'm sure that the shops will mark down the price of the England jersey, yay~

Hmm... still haven't decided which team I'm gonna support for the final... haha!



at Rat and Parrot

Girls like football ok!!!! =D (lousy photography skill of the sexy passerby =p)

No comments: