Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Les Yeux Ouverts

Stars shining bright above you
Night breezes seem to whisper I love you
Birds singing in the sycamore tree
Dream a little dream of me...


Say nighty-night and kiss me
Just hold me tight and tell me you'll miss me
While I'm alone, blue as can be
Dream a little dream of me...


Stars fading but I linger on dear
Still craving your kiss
I'm longing to linger till dawn dear
Just saying this...


Sweet dreams till sunbeams find you
Sweet dreams that leave all worries behind you
But in your dreams whatever they be
Dream a little dream of me...

5 comments:

cassieandrea said...

thanks for the sharing of this song.
hmmm...what mood are u in, when u're doin ur entry? =)

Les Yeux Ouverts... = i see, i look, i m ?

while google-ing ur french title,
came across this site. ahahha
http://www.fabrica.it/page.php?id=111
interesting!

forgive me, i hv nothing to do. hahaha...

Reikkowen said...

well...if u dont do a collection of pictures...its a bit of waste of your talent, consider a compilation of ur pics and ur poems/lyrics into one...can sell...

=)

jooknun said...

feiwen, why you never mention the same thing to me de???
wakkakakaka

ariel! i love you, so sentimental yet beautiful

ariel said...

fuu_i supposed it mean "eyes open"... i know la, someone's having holiday~

feiwen_hope you like the song! ^^

jun_love you too~ =*

cassieandrea said...

i was still jobless tat time i typing tat. ahahaha.