Wednesday, January 09, 2008

4 days left for 2007

271207_fri : rudimentary sense of existence.


Wake up early in the morning... winter clothes are scattered all around in piles in my room. Luggage is still left unpacked..... -___- The long awaited journey is finally here BUT take a deep breath and I tell myself... 'You still need to go to work today lor!!!!!!'


With all the responsibility that I'm having, I think I ought to be there until the last minute somehow... However, good thing is I'd be able to leave after noon, YIPPEE... V^_^V For the first time, I have the feeling that once I step out of the office, I would never come back again...byebye work... byebye...~ haha...


Here I come my precious one week break!!!
"You're sixteen going on seventeen~~~" (chanting in the air)
心情开心到要飞起来

^^

...
Of all important moments in my life, taking a flight certainly rank as high as when you're setting out for a school trip when you're young... For the second time I'm here at KLIA, again I'm going to board another long haul flight - after a year. This time round without anyone with me except my colleagues. I suddenly missed Fei Wen and Joanne's companies =)

I'm more than happy that I'm flying with Emirates again! Their ICE system is just too cool! It's like a multimedia library housing lotsa movies, musics, games for you to enjoy throughout the journey on your control... Not like some which run on loop, if you missed it then that's it. To start off with, I've chosen Ratatouille - it's one funny cartoon hence I don't mind re-watching it =b


Not long after the plane take off, 'brekfast' is served.

This is oh-so-familiar, right Fei Wen?? hehe... and when it comes to 5am in the morning (Malaysia time), they serve what it called 'Dinner'...
-__-
Regardless of the odd meal at odd time I'm experiencing, all the meals are very delicious afterall... =) ...After 7 hours... I'm having 2 hours transit in Dubai airport with my half-awake brain and tired body. After a cuppa refreshing coffee, I then start digging the Lonely Planet book. *the perfect match bookmark - cutey aeroplane given by Lou Fuu (as shown in the pic) has become 'wing-less' now after the hardship of the journey, sum tong nya...*Don't you be surprised if you stumbled upon... something in white in the Dubai airport... like this...? These people in white are lying around at almost every corner in the airport, just be cautious to not step on them will be good enough... ...Some says : Bad news is time flies. But good news is you're the pilot. Yes time flies, yet I'm ain't no pilot. After the 2 hours, the plane departs to the final destination. Again, one meal is served after another... breakfast and lunch. Just to let you how long the flight is taking... let alone the entertainment one can have in flight, to be sitting there straight the whole night with limited legrooms can really drive me crazy!!! If not for the sake of Italy, can be really tiring too...

When lunch is over, peek outside I see the matchbox houses, I know the plane's going to touch down the land soon... Would you stay tuned with me? =) Take Florence as the first stop!

7 comments:

Reikkowen said...

YAHOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!! just what i've been waiting for!!!!!!!!!!!! muacks!!! (im sooo sorry about sunday, i just cannot make my mom angry anymore,its just bad timing, so i bttr be guai lui...)

I za-dou when i read this line!
"'You still need to go to work today lor!!!!!!'"

I awwwww...when i read this line (and will forward to joanne first thing tmr morning!!!!)
"I suddenly missed Fei Wen and Joanne's companies =)"

SIGH, the MENU!!! FOOD!!!!!!!!~ how can you.... tergamaknya kamu.... hahahahaha!!!!~

and the same 2 hours transit!! :) totally remember, but u still dont look knackered, great!!~ and that thick book, you really bring along!(@_@)

yes yes yes!! want to see matchbox houses! big one!!!!!~~

p.s. did u take all these with ur big canggih camera??

Anonymous said...

hmmm.. why does your airplane dinner look so much more appetizing than my dinner? more peektures pls!

Reikkowen said...

hehehe, KE, now you know why everyone should fly EMIRATES~~~ hehehehe for the food!~ LOL .... and entertainment too.... and it doesnt smell weird the plane, very very very important!

ariel said...

feiwen_so por darn hype up ar u...hehehe...firstly, thx for ur publicity hor, the tag on ai-wan is...*shy *_* tell u what, u MISSED! sunday dimsum outing was fun!! guai lui~ XD

ke_u can look at my airplane pic while you're dining, just so to make ur dinner more appetizing... keke =b

cassieandrea said...

finally...

waiting for your florence post. Firenze, here nessie comes!!!
muahahaha

btw. the airplane bookmark... sigh...
such a shame manz. nvm la... wingless fly is cool oso...does it still look like a plane?


more picture plzzzzzzzzzzzzz... =)

Reikkowen said...

aiseehhh.... DIM SUM?????? :'(
nemind, my curfew should prbbbly end just before chinese new year!!!!!

today the weather is so hot kan???
like sudah kering like that!

Anonymous said...

fuu_still look like a plane la of course... just that i think i've crushed it cuz my lonely planet is so thick and heavy like a dictionary... gimme sometime~ =)

feiwen_hor, good le... curfew end by cny and so cny has no curfew~ wahaha... let's go to zoo~ miss mdm wong's steamboat nia~