Saturday, December 08, 2007

你是我的眼


Not that you need to know but I have a odd habit of repeatedly listening to song I like 9-11 for hundred times. 9 to 11 basically reflects the working hours that I'm leading now. Lately my favourite, 《你是我的眼》rendered by a very new and young budding singer in Taiwan林宥嘉.I'm really engrossed with it and I can't help. As the song title it means : you're my eyes, literally it tells a story of a blind man, the original singer and composer behind the song.


On a totally different note, not as frequent
as nowadays that i'd pay visit to my hairstylist...once a month at least and have a rather mundane and unnoticeable trim each and everytime. At the end of the day, i think i changed a little with a new parting. It is not something to be proud of nor to be flaunted about, as it looks all unnatural and bald. Anyway, i
believe that some good might have come of it. A change, for better or for worse, make you a more adaptable person to things which you think you couldn't get rid of, in fact you can really do it.


Already the weather is growing chiller with the rainy season arrived... It seems to me the zeitgeist has been passed for the longest time and with it I'm getting more and more deserted. Home turns into a hotel for me to eat, bathe, sleep... it is a vicious cycle. I was forced to put my foolishness behind and being left aloof. From time to time, I'm trying to find the strength within to stagger further. With my eyes pinch shut, I didn't smell the love in the air; I'm mute to any comforting words; I didn't show up and let you cry on my shoulder; I didn't comply to what I have promised... I tried to pretend that I'm careless to everything, I tried to pretend that I didn't feel hurt by these...


Fallen into one drinking spell to another, I listened to the sounds of muffled laughter of you people. Hats on and hair down, you move your body slowly to the pulsating dance floor, with the luring neon lights, smoke, rapidly emptying glasses and the hardcore party music, you were out of your mind for a while... Gazing mistily at myself from the reflection of the mirror. I realised that I'm one of you.


Here I wish you nothing but the best.


Merry Christmas...

3 comments:

cassieandrea said...

hey ariel! how long that i never dropped by with a short note? guess that we are binded with endless work. be it your 9-11, or my 10-11, time is never enough.

we commenced the endless proposal/brainstorming/meeting since beginning of 2007. becuz of this, the chances to sit down n talk with the ones that you feel comfortable with are getting lesser. Living in a 24-7 world, time is never enough.

tell u
one day i shall leave for a place
where no one knows me
and start a new life
it isnt easy
but i wanna try
and some of the things in hands
i need to let go

*******************************
你是我的眼 帶我領略四季的變換

 你是我的眼 帶我穿越擁擠的人潮

 你是我的眼 帶我閱讀浩瀚的書海

 因為你是我的眼 

讓我看見這世界就在我眼前

*******************************

i luv this song too

如果我能看得見 生命也許完全不同

*******************************

想珍惜眼前的所有
同时
也害怕失去眼前的美好
dunno la
nothing to lose now
see step walk step la
alright~?

Anonymous said...

Babe, I'm thinking to leave the place we always spend time together..to a place that no one really know me. In these few days, I keep on thinking about you guys, about our 520. Should I leave or stay? Would God give me some hints?
Merry Christmas...My Dear

ariel said...

fuu_agree that time is never not enough. do we not manage our time well or are we just being too greedy? i shall try to let go one day...

nana_let's go escape together!!