Monday, October 30, 2006

the wake-up call



After a short-time of grieving, bumming around aimlessly, lazing every meaingful day with meaningless TV and internet............. I guess it's time, to pick up myself, move on, and embark on the journey getting myself a job!! It's time to ponder over which paths I shall head for, which route is more suitable for me? plunge myself into a strange field? am I ready for the mundane working life yet? shall I compromise my interest for the sake of getting higher pay? or perhaps, I'm still too young to talk about interest as in I don't even know where my interest is for now... ironic rambling i knew........... no matter what I can gain from the job or even the int, one thing that i can be assured of is that i won't get any loss from it. all experience counts, doesn't it? In the end, it's all worth it. Cheers...

No comments: